2011-03-16

Artist Residency in Phuket 2011/02/07-20


SOMETHING RED IN PHUKET
The idea of Something Red In Phuket is a combination of my impression of Phuket Old Town and the reference from my works.  My impression of Phuket Old Town is very passionate and expanded, and I found it might be because of the mix-culture of Tailand, China and Western Countries. So I try to rebuild a vision of this mix-culture condition through red color researching project. The reason of choosing red color is because I found it is used largely in many ways here.  I want to take pictures of things in red here, and find out the different references of these same color things. 

Project Maneger:信藤博之/ Hiroyuki Nobuto
Organizer: Osaka City University Urban Research Plaza    
Related blog:









1 則留言:

  1. 老師: 我是美一甲的魏湘茵 我期末報告 晚了幾天交... 可以補交嘛?我已經PO上去了 可以請老師幫我看一下嘛?

    回覆刪除